RHB ASB Loan
RHB ASB Loan
RHB Bank offers ASB Financing to finance the purchase of your ASB units. With RHB ASB Loan, you will enjoy high margin financing, low interest rates, flexible loan tenures and optional insurance coverage.
RHB ASB Loan Product Features
Board rate for all ASB Term Loan products is BLR – 1.00%.
Term Loan (TL)
BLR – 1.55% for Loan Amount RM10,000 to RM80,000
BLR – 1.65% for Loan Amount RM80,001 and above
Overdraft (OD) against ASB / ASW: BLR – 1.00%
- 25 years or 65 years old whichever is earlier, subject to entry age of 60 years old.
- If entry age is 60 years old, the Margin of Advance (MOA) will be capped at 95% only.
- Min. RM10,000
- Max. Up to individual’s ASB investment limit
- Stamp Duty RM10 for Letter of Offer
Documents Required for Application
- Photocopy of identity card
- Photocopy of ASB passbook
Income Documentation by Employment Type
- Latest one (1) month salary slip; OR
Latest one (1) month crediting bank statement; OR
Latest interim EPF statement
- Letter of certification of employment or letter of confirmation from employer confirming stating salary/allowances is mandatory if service of employment is less than six (6) months.
Self-Employed / Own or Partnership Professional Practices
- Business Registration (Form A / B for Sole Proprietorship / Partnership); Business License (Form D), Current & Valid professional practice certificate issued by relevant competent body (for Professional Practices); OR
Trading License (for East Malaysia); OR
Local Council License; OR
Borang 24 and Borang 49 (for Sdn Bhd); AND
- Latest six (6) months Personal or Company’s Bank Statement; OR
Latest Borang B / BE (validated payment receipt of payment to LHDN)
- Latest six (6) months salary slip/commission statement; AND
- Latest six (6) months crediting bank statements; OR
Latest Borang BE (validated payment receipt of payment to LHDN);
*NOTE: Bank may require up to 6 months of income documents if the income comprise of variable components (Overtime, Allowances, Commission & etc).
RHB ASB TERM LOAN
For full repayment of the outstanding ASB Loan made within the first 2 years from the date of loan disbursement, an exit fee based on the difference between the ASB Board rate and the Promotion / Special rate is chargeable. The calculation of the exit fee is as follows:
Exit Fee = [(a-b)/100] x c x (d/365)
a = ASB Board Rate
b = ASB Promotion/Special Rate*
c = Original Loan Amount
d = Number of days with the Bank on this loan agreement
*Refers to the prevailing ASB Offer Rate
How To Apply
It’s so simple to apply for an RHB ASB Loan – Just leave your particulars online at RHB website and you will be contacted within the next 2 working days
Invest with RHB ASB Loan now.
Incoming search terms:
- pinjaman asb
- asb loan calculator
- rhb personal loan 2014
- pinjaman asb rhb 2014
- rhb asb loan
- Asb Loan RHB
- easy asb
- pinjaman easy rhb 2014
- pinjaman asb rhb
- asb loan table 2014